- Colour: Matt Brown Gem
- Construction Material: Chimenea and Lid made from CHIMALIN AFC, advanced fire clay
- Stand Construction Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Dimensions: 105cm high x 43.6cm diameter
- Guaranteed for 5 years against cracking due to thermal shock
- Exceptional resistance to fire cracking
- Large chimenea capable of large fires for average sized outdoor spaces
- Wide funnel positioned on top of the body for effective dissipation of smoke
- Comes included with a highly stable tripod stand and matching clay chimney lid
- No assembly or curing required
- Fuel Types: Burns any type of fuel; wood, charcoal or coal
Made from patented CHIMALIN AFC, a new and unique fire clay that offers exceptional resistance to fire cracking, the Sempra boasts a 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against thermal shock.
The Gardeco breakthrough with fireproof clay products came after 8 years of development with the result being CHIMALIN AFC. Only fireproof clay products made from CHIMALIN AFC carry a 5-year guarantee.
For the first time ever, you can fire a clay chimenea in the same way as you would a cast iron one, and build a large fire with peace of mind.
Free shipping is included directly from the manufacturer. Due to the unique nature of chimeneas, this item is shipped using a specialist courier service. Processing time before dispatch is 3 to 8 business days and delivery time is 1 business day.
This item comes with a 30 day change of mind return and refund policy (must be unused, excluding return postage).
Please see our shipping and returns pages for full details or get in touch if you have any questions.
- The chimenea has excellent combustion so will leave very little ash residue, what ash remains can be removed by carefully upending the chimenea so the ash falls out of the funnel.
- With use the glaze on your Chimalin AFC chimenea will change and discolour, and there will be blackening around the mouth or rim. The bigger the fires, the faster the finish will change.
- The stand is made from steel and will rust. To reduce the likelihood of rusting bring the chimenea and stand inside or protect with a Gardeco weatherproof cover. Ideally, bring inside for the winter. Stands can be repainted.
- Rust runs may mark flooring, slabs, and patios, so if you are worried about marking, protect your flooring.
- A discoloured chimenea on a rusty stand is still fit for purpose and can continue to be used.
- Frost damage may occur when clay chimeneas are left outside in the winter without protection or a cover. Clay is a porous material and absorbs water. If the chimenea is water sodden and the temperature drops to below zero degrees Celsius, the water inside the clay will freeze, expand and the clay can crack.
- Protect your chimenea with a weather proof cover, this keeps the chimenea dry and protected from wind driven dirt and insects, plus a cover will reduce frost damage, but best is to bring it inside out of the frost, for the winter. There is an optional cover available when purchasing this chimenea.
See our Usage and Maintenance Guide for full details.
See our Safe Operation Guide for details on operating your chimenea safely.